ஸ்ரீ சாய்ராம் துணை WEB DESIGNER
J.ELANGOVAN..WEB DESIGNER

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

RECRUITMENT OF UK FOR SUPERVISING HOUSEKEEPER

     RECRUITMENT OF UK FOR  SUPERVISING HOUSEKEEPER 

Mr Benjamin Dike
12:23 PM (0 minutes ago)
to me
ATTN: EMPLOYEE,

Good to hear from you,I will like you to work for me. Your work is to supervise all the workers, working in my house like the chef,nanny and security guard to make sure every thing is going well in the house.

You will be working for me for 2 years. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my house in London.

A)A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.

B)A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.

WORKING HOURS
You will be working From 7am to 11am in the morning and from 2:30pm to 4:30pm in the
evening ON (SUPERVISING MY GARDENERS 8 am- 10am MONDAY AND MY CHEF DAILY)


SALARY 2000 POUNDS MONTHLY+200 POUNDS ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (UNTAXED)=2800 POUNDS GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY.

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN UK APPLICATION.

Scan and send

1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
4. Copy of your resume or CV


PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.


1).I shall forward the documents to the UK-Embassy/immigration in London
2).Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the UK-immigration/Embassy for visa
procurement shall be sent by me viz

A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM LONDON BANK
C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT.

All these documents i shall send along with your attached documents to the UK-Embassy in London and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you for the interview and stamping of your visa. arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by me.

NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of 250 pounds to the UK-immigration department in your Country to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. All these has to be in your names.This is the only cost you have to pay.Please do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the UK-Embassy when needed during your working visa processing.I will send you a copy of the job agreement for you to sign if you accept the terms and condition write back so i can send you a copy of the agreement if you need the job.

Best regards

Mr. Benjamin Dickie
Tel +447010021615

-----Original Message-----
From: siyath seusl <siyathseusl@gmail.com>
To: b046427643 <b046427643@aim.com>
Sent: Mon, May 13, 2013 8:56 am
Subject: Re: HI

Dear Sir/madam,

Please find my CV in below attachment.



On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Siyathseusl &lt;siyathseusl@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I like to work in UK.now i'm at office i'll send my CV later


thanks.

Sent from Samsung Mobile




Yes, I like to work in UK.
now i'm at office i'll send my CV later

thanks.

Sent from Samsung Mobile


INFO &lt;sjdela@embarqmail.com> wrote:


VACANCY FOR THE POST OF A SUPERVISING HOUSEKEEPER IN MY HOUSE IN UK, REPLY IF INTRESTED GOOD SALARY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be suggested this web site via my cousin. I am no
longer certain whether this publish is written by way of
him as nobody else realize such certain about my trouble.
You're amazing! Thanks!

My web-site :: weight loss tips

Post a Comment