STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
An opportunity in SAIL for around 375 Management Trainees(Technical & Administration)
SAIL invites applications for the posts of Management Trainees in the areas Engineering, Computer Science and Administration (HR, Marketing, Finance, Materials) . The posts are in E-1grade with scale of pay of Rs.20600-3%-46550/- (E-1).
- Management Trainees (Technical) : 318 posts, Qualification : Degree in Engineering (full time)/ MCA with 65% marks in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Civil, E&T, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Chemical, Computer Science, Mining Engineering.
- Management Trainees (Administration – HR, Marketing, Finance) : 57 posts, Qualification : Bachelor Degree with 60% marks and at leas 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in HR/PM&IR/Pers./MHROD for HR and Marketing for Marketing discipline, CA/ICWA for Finance.
Age : 30 years as on 01/07/2011, relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, by 3 years for OBC candidates and by 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates. Selection Procedure : Eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type written examination on 25/09/2011 followed by Interview/ GD for selected. How to Apply : Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website from 27/07/2011 to 17/08/2011.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for submitting applications through website : 27/07/2011
- Closing date for submitting applications through website : 17/08/2011
- Cate of Written Test : 25/08/2011
For more information, pay in slip and online registration for submission of application, please visit http://sail.shine.com/media/documents/home/SAIL_2010.htm